We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Glacier Point Safari or Yukon trail..

new jersey
Level Contributor
344 posts
98 reviews
Save Topic
Glacier Point Safari or Yukon trail..

THIS IS ALSO POSTED ON THE GENERAL ALASKA FORUM

I will be with 2 other couples and we are trying to 'narrow' down what we would like to do.

When I am in Anchorage/Seward before my cruise, I will either be doing Portier Glacier (Turnagain Arm tour) or Kenai Fjords cruise.

Trying to decide if to do Glacier Pointe Wilderness Safari or do a Yukon tour.

My question is: Is there much difference (viewing) between Glacier Pointe to Kenai Fjords or Portier Glacier? If you had to choose, which Glacier or do Yukon?

Another question: How different is Misty Fjords vs. Mount Mckinley for flightseeing? and because of the weather, which one would most likely not cancel?

Thank you.

Bristol, Connecticut
Destination Expert
for Alaska
Level Contributor
4,620 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Glacier Point Safari or Yukon trail..

jacers1, there is not need to post this twice. Just leave the one you have in the Alaska Forum and ask to have this one removed. That way all your answers will be in one thread and others will know what information you already have been give.

The little blue words on the bottom of the post where it says "Report inappropriate content" can be open up and you just need to choose "remove my post".

2. Re: Glacier Point Safari or Yukon trail..

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:16 am, June 18, 2013