We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Manea or Sokala

zeeland
11 posts
Save Topic
Manea or Sokala

Hello Shully,

Many thanks for your advise.

We were in doubt as on tripadviser we found pictures of somebody who was disapointed as they had a dirty bathroom and a pool that was badly in need of repair. Also the water in the pool was cold as he said.

So we think of taking a villa without pool with the bedroom upstairs.

With the lagoon in front it seems also overdone to have a pool to.

Do you maybe also have a good advise for Aitutaki?

We are looking for something right on the beach, not a resort, quiet spot, not to close near the road with good beds.

Regards from Zeeland.

santa barbara,CA
Destination Expert
for French Polynesia, Cook Islands, Tahiti
Level Contributor
8,501 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Manea or Sokala

hey there....

Yes I saw that review of Sokala....I've stayed there several times and have always found the pool to be quite nice....the property is beginning to show signs of wear but it is still quite nice. Both with and without a pool...I like the ones with the pool personally because the villas are spread out and there is a very large deck.

In Aitutaki....I'd shoot for Etu Moana...it's truly beautiful, a small quiet, romantic, upscale, reasonable in cost and on a great beach...very nice. Raised king beds by the way.....a newer property.

sunny regards,

shully

2. Re: Manea or Sokala

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:23 am, August 18, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Rarotonga