We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Venue for the Island Nights??

Queensland
Level Contributor
26 posts
Save Topic
Best Venue for the Island Nights??

Hi all,

I am unsure where to go for an authentic 'Island Night' that's not hard on the wallet. Having said that, I'm not too sure how much they all are, but after researching on tripadvisor, The Rarotongan's Island Night seems popular.

If anyone has recent prices, or has been to any could they fill me in on the experience? So far I am leaning towards the Saturday Island Night at the Rarotongan...

santa barbara,CA
Destination Expert
for French Polynesia, Cook Islands, Tahiti
Level Contributor
8,501 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best Venue for the Island Nights??

The Staircase is the hot spot for cocktails and island night....probably the cheapest...

The Edgewater does a nice nice show but it's expensive...

Are you going to Aitutaki???

The cheapest one there is at Samade on the Beach...lots of little kids in the show.

sunny regards,

shully

Australia
Level Contributor
203 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Best Venue for the Island Nights??

FYI: Cook Island News 13/5 has Staircase as a 3 course dinner and bottle of wine for $35NZ per head. And Sails had a set meal deal for $55NZ per head. And the Paw Paw Patch has got live music on tuesday nights!

(PS: Shangrila is advertised for $3million)

3. Re: Best Venue for the Island Nights??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:18 pm, August 13, 2009