We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anyone going to Raro last week of November?

Adelaide
6 posts
Save Topic
Anyone going to Raro last week of November?

My wife and i are excited about going to Raro for the 1st time. We will be staying at the Rarotonga Beach and Spa Resort. If anyone is a good party annimal and likes staying up til everything closes,going at the same time and wants to catch up, let me know. We don't know anyone else and some western world company will be kool. We are in our late 30's. Looking forward to food, drink swimming and siteseeing.

ps.... no, we are not swingers. lol

Cheers Dino

santa barbara,CA
Destination Expert
for French Polynesia, Cook Islands, Tahiti
Level Contributor
8,501 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Anyone going to Raro last week of November?

Dino:

There is a bus that does all the bars at night...it's great cause it takes you to the local hot spots....be sure to go to the Staircase....Anyway, it's also nice because you don't have to drive....they have drunk driving checks in Rarotonga believe it or not so be careful and take the party bus. Just ask at the Rarotongan...they will know.

sunny regards,

shully

Orange County, CA
Level Contributor
88 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Anyone going to Raro last week of November?

Can you change your plans and go next week? Just kidding....my husband and I are going next week and you guys sound like a lot of fun. Have a great time!

Hey Shully- I thought you were out of town. If you're still going, have fun! It sure looked like a good travel plan and we're all (both here and at LP) looking forward to your reviews.

Adelaide
6 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Anyone going to Raro last week of November?

Hey, thanx 4 the info on the bus Shully. I will definitely do that. Hope i find it ok.

Alikay, would have been kool to catch up for afew good laughs and drinks. Hope all goes well for you.

San Francisco
Level Contributor
51 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Anyone going to Raro last week of November?

Dino -

My girlfriend and I will be in Raro from Nov 24-29. We were thinking of hitting the bus on Fri (guess that would be Nov 25). Will you guys be around then?

Can't wait to get there....

Adelaide
6 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Anyone going to Raro last week of November?

Yes we get there late thursday the 25th Raro time... time turns back. We will definitely be doing the bus tour on Friday nite. Where are u staying?

San Francisco
Level Contributor
51 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Anyone going to Raro last week of November?

Dino -

We haven't finalized our accomodations yet. We'll be sure to look for the other TripAdvisor folks on the bus, though!