We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rarotongan Resort---Has anyone upgraded their room??

Which Rarotonga hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Bay Of Plenty
Level Contributor
293 posts
37 reviews
Save Topic
Rarotongan Resort---Has anyone upgraded their room??

Hi everyone-----------after loads of research and reading comments, I was wondering if anyone has in the past needed to upgrade from their "Garden Room" at the Rarotongan Resort/Spa??.

We are a young family of 4 and could only get the Garden Room Deal with our Travel Agent, BUT I'm hoping it wont be 2 small for us for 9 nights---just curious on your comments --Many thanks.

Bay Of Plenty
Level Contributor
293 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Rarotongan Resort---Has anyone upgraded their room??

WOW great info----thanks Justin, very much appreciated!!!,

how was the snorkelling???

Auckland
Level Contributor
7 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Rarotongan Resort---Has anyone upgraded their room??

you probably got a reply from the rarotongan about the cost of upgrading by now but here's what i got.

Beachfront Room @ NZ$80.00 per night

Beachfront Suite @ NZ$155.00 per night

Deluxe Beachfront Suite @ NZ$180.00 per night

thats based on 2 people.

Bay Of Plenty
Level Contributor
293 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Rarotongan Resort---Has anyone upgraded their room??

Yes I have thanks Leah88,

we are going to wing it in the Garden room as we cant justify another $720 bucks----we are hoping that will be most of our food bill!, cheers

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
32 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Rarotongan Resort---Has anyone upgraded their room??

Hi Rhad

Snorkelling was awesome particularly out close to the reef and at the northern end of the resort. Watch out for the trigger fissh tho - the little buggers bite!

J

15. Re: Rarotongan Resort---Has anyone upgraded their room??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:17 pm, September 21, 2009