We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Seaview Lodge

Alberta, Canada
6 posts
Save Topic
Seaview Lodge

Hi, we are planning a return trip to the Cook Islands in 2008. This time we are thinking about a private rental. Has anyone heard anything (good or bad) about the Seaview Lodge?

Kapiti Coast
Level Contributor
643 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Seaview Lodge

Hi,

I dont know anything about the property but looking at where it is I dont know that the actual beach area would be very nice.

although that spa does look nice!

Seattle, WA. USA
Level Contributor
2,884 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Seaview Lodge

Don't know anything about the place specifically, but since it mentions it's near Club Raro, that puts it on the north side of the island. Beaches in that area are generally not good for swimming, with the reef generally right up against the shore resulting in a rocky coastline and rough water. If you don't care about having swimming nearby, it may work for you, if you do care it won't.

Ken

Alberta, Canada
6 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Seaview Lodge

Thanks for the replies. I think we will probably book a resort again. But next visit we are going to drive around and look at some of the private house rentals. In my opinion the resorts have really increased in price these last 10 years.

4. Re: Seaview Lodge

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:23 am, September 09, 2009