We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Inano or Sunny beach

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
62 posts
Save Topic
Inano or Sunny beach

We're spending two weeks in the Cook Islands in June and while I'm very happy with the place I've had recommended for Rarotonga ,I'm having problems choosing where to stay on Aitutaki.

I'm hearing good things re SunnyBeach although they haven't answered any of my emails, but I like the sound of Inano Beach Bungalows a bit better. But as they're pretty new, I can't find anyone who's stayed there to give me feedback

It's our first overseas trip and I'd like to get it as right as I can without going too far over budget.

Anyone out there who can tell me anything at all about Inano??

Seattle, WA. USA
Level Contributor
2,884 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Inano or Sunny beach

I'd probably go with Inano. The water in both areas is rather shallow so I'm not sure how good the immediate beach will be. Even IF the water at Inano is too shallow, a shore walk up the beach will surely bring you to an area suitable for swimming. Very nice views in that area too. I THINK that from Sunny Beach Lodge you'll probably need to walk up to the Pacific Resort to find deeper water.

Ken

Orewa, New Zealand
Level Contributor
181 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Inano or Sunny beach

Hi there,

I have stayed at Sunny Beach before (and am again in April). I can say that if you get one of the two beachfront units you won't be disappointed. Good swimming is about 100 metres up the beach. Can't comment on Inano.

With regards to contact with Sunny Beach, I would send them a fax. Old fashioned I know, but they do respond to those, trust me.

3. Re: Inano or Sunny beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:18 pm, August 17, 2009