We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rarotonga Pictures are up!!!

Roy, Washington
Level Contributor
54 posts
Save Topic
Rarotonga Pictures are up!!!

Hi everyone, Finally....I hope you like these as well as the AIT. pics I posted. We enjoyed our stay on RARO as much as AIT. We made a point to try and NOT carry a camera with us all the time so as not to view everything through a lens. Most of the scenic pics. were taken on the same day out of the car as we were moving. You will notice clouds and sun, thats just the way it was! My head had to be removed from 95% of these which is why it took so long to get these up on the web. The Rumours pics. do NOT do it justice one bit. It is way nicer than any of these pictures. An absolute awsome place. Enjoy...

Fijijeez

http://photos.yahoo.com/rschwartz_e_solutions

santa barbara,CA
Destination Expert
for French Polynesia, Cook Islands, Tahiti
Level Contributor
8,510 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Rarotonga Pictures are up!!!

Great shots! Thanks soo much for sharing...especially the one with you in the jacuzzi lolling in front of the waterfall....man what a great spot!!! Which catagory were you in at Rumours??

Love the Cook Island Christian Church shot....special to me as the minister that married me is there (the coral church)....hard to tell but I'm sure that was it....

sunny regards,

shully

Roy, Washington
Level Contributor
54 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Rarotonga Pictures are up!!!

Hi Shully,

Yes, was a nice place to jacuzzi! We were in Beachfront Villa. The Ultimate was already reserved when I made my enquiry. We did tour the Ultimate as our neighbors were very nice.The beachfront was WAY adequate. Just a little smaller. Matter in fact if you are alone as a couple it was probably better. Still has two bedrooms.

The churches are numerous and several are so nice, are you going to renew your vows there someday, or just marry me later on down the road. hahaha

Take care, RS

santa barbara,CA
Destination Expert
for French Polynesia, Cook Islands, Tahiti
Level Contributor
8,510 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Rarotonga Pictures are up!!!

you are killin me! HA! LOL!

Indeed I'll probably just renew my vows with My Man....too hard to train a new one :)

Thanks for the room catagory...thought it was the beachfront.

best to you,

shully

Seattle, WA. USA
Level Contributor
2,884 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Rarotonga Pictures are up!!!

Yes indeed, very very nice.

Ken

Belgium
Level Contributor
779 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Rarotonga Pictures are up!!!

Hey Fiji, I am just back from Rarotonga.

Tried to do the Pony trek but could not contact them: they did not answer my e-mails, the phone number I had was no longer connected and Telecom did not have a number listed for them.

Some locals thought they might have gone out of business.

Do you have their phone nr?

Roy, Washington
Level Contributor
54 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Rarotonga Pictures are up!!!

chinagazer,

sorry it took so long to respond just got back form shasta, and yosemite and up 101 home....

i got the number off a card of theirs at Pacific Resort. I think it may be on the 2006 map as well.

good luck with contacting them.

Belgium
Level Contributor
779 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Rarotonga Pictures are up!!!

Thanks Fiji.

8. Re: Rarotonga Pictures are up!!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:16 am, August 17, 2009