We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Paradise Cove contact

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
45 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Paradise Cove contact

Hey guys - does anyone have an alternative contact for Paradise Cove on Aitutaki - I'm trying to get them via email to book in a weeks accom but no one is answering.

I'm using the email address on their website.

Rarotonga, Cook...
Destination Expert
for Rarotonga, Waiheke Island, Southern Cook Islands, Auckland Central
Level Contributor
13,923 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Paradise Cove contact

The internet might be down on the island - it was last week for the planned Telecom upgrades. Might be best to phone PC as they have been experiencing a busy time of late - (682) 31218 & their email is paradisecove@aitutaki.net.ck. Kia Manuia.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
45 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Paradise Cove contact

Thanks Frangipani - I got onto Island Hopper who are hopefully coordinating the booking for me now :-)

3. Re: Paradise Cove contact

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:18 am, February 22, 2011
Get answers to your questions about Aitutaki