We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Business Class

Marlton, New Jersey
Level Contributor
48 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Business Class

Hello, I'm interested in planning a trip to the Cooks, but the only thing deterring me is the thought of a 9 hour overnight flight from lax without lie flat seats. We'd have a 6 hour flight just to get to lax, so the thought of fifteen hours in recliner seats isn't appealing. Does anyone know if ANZ will start offering lie flat seats in business on the 767, or if the route might trade off to a 777? Any info would be much appreciated!!!!

Brampton, Canada
Level Contributor
44 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Business Class

Just booked out trip to The Cooke Islands for July 2011. We are flying Toronto - Los Angeles - Raratonga (1 week) - Auckland - Sydney (2 weeks) - Toronto. We used our reward points and flying in Business. I almost didn't book the Raratonga flight because of the plane, but I was not going to miss out on it just because of the seats. I can't wait.

Edited: 12:49 am, July 16, 2010
Rarotonga, Cook...
Destination Expert
for Rarotonga, Waiheke Island, Southern Cook Islands, Auckland
Level Contributor
13,147 posts
111 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Business Class

Hi there FB x 4,

So pleased to hear that you haven't shied away from your Rarotonga sector due to our older but well-maintained aircraft. Once you've experienced the exceptional service on Air NZ, you won't even notice if its an older 767, or a newer 777. July is a lovely time of year to visit Raro. Do drop in from time to time and get to know what's available and what not to miss on the rock.

Cheers - kia manuia.

13. Re: Business Class

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, January 13, 2011