We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Vaikoa Lodges / Vaikoa Units

Amersfoort
Level Contributor
32 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
Vaikoa Lodges / Vaikoa Units

Hi,

Has any of you ever stayed at Vaikoa Lodges aka Vaikoa Units, and/or can you tell me what it's like? Couldn't find any reviews of the place.

Thanks,

H.

Gulfport...
Level Contributor
209 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Vaikoa Lodges / Vaikoa Units

While I have not stayed at Vaikoa, I did view them for my book. The basic "older" units are pretty basic and were a bit worn when I visited in 2007. They did build several beachfront units in recent years and they are quite a bit nicer and better located. Rates are fairly reasonable and the beach is quite nice in the area. Ask about lower weekly rates and I would reccomend the newer beachfront units if they are within your budget.

Papa Mike

2. Re: Vaikoa Lodges / Vaikoa Units

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:24 am, May 29, 2010