We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Water

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
95 posts
Save Topic
Water

Are there places to fill up water bottles at the IC? Also is it rude to bring your own water to dinner. I just don't want to pay $$$ for water. Thanks

San Francisco...
Destination Expert
for Vaitape, Bora Bora, French Polynesia
Level Contributor
1,758 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Water

There was no obvious place to refill water bottles when we were there in March 2013. I did not, however, go to the gym... that is a popular place to put water coolers. There is a small grocery across the street that sells bottled water very reasonably. As for bringing it to dinner... it would feel rude to me, but that's my judgment call. If I brought my own bottle of wine, I would expect to pay a corkage fee. We found bottled water (depending on whether you went for large or small) ran $3-6 USD dollars per bottle at the IC restaurants (and that was inline with other places we ate at) for the Eau Royale brand (if you went for sparkling and a brand like Perrier, it was more). We were a family of four, with a daughter who a) drank only water at meals and b) did an excellent impersonation of a sponge, so I would expect a couple to do fine with a smaller bottle.

2. Re: Water

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:19 am, February 05, 2015