We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Any Club Bali Hai owners out there?

Las Vegas, NV
Level Contributor
4,920 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Any Club Bali Hai owners out there?

If so, could you send me a private message. I have a couple questions. Thanks.

los angeles
Level Contributor
128 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Any Club Bali Hai owners out there?

Patti,

Anyone else out there?

Las Vegas, NV
Level Contributor
4,920 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Any Club Bali Hai owners out there?

I've heard from 2 so far. :)

los angeles
Level Contributor
128 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Any Club Bali Hai owners out there?

Sign em up?

Las Vegas, NV
Level Contributor
4,920 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Any Club Bali Hai owners out there?

One already is, the other I'm waiting to hear back.

La Mirada...
Level Contributor
2 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Any Club Bali Hai owners out there?

Hi I'm a owner at club bali Hai and my husband and I went out for our 1st time in April, can you believe it took us so long to get there. What kinds of questions do you have, I had a lot before we went. Let me know and I'd like to help if I can.

Cassie Felix

los angeles
Level Contributor
128 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Any Club Bali Hai owners out there?

Cassie,

So nice to hear your trip was such a pleasant one. Which bungalow did you stay in? It looks like one of the most recently renovated... good for you.

Why did you ever wait to go visit the Club? We all have been spouting out what a heavenly place it is, with the best view of paradise on earth... did you just bank weeks and use them elsewhere? We have traded just a very few times and had pretty good luck with great locations.

You should share with us where you have been able to go by banking... over how many years?

I don't see many good options nowadays at RCI.

Hope you get to go back soon to CBH... any plans?

La Mirada...
Level Contributor
2 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Any Club Bali Hai owners out there?

We purchased the club when my first daughter was born so we were busy raising a family and the cost to fly and stay was quite a bit. besides finding time to get away for that amount of time. So we have always traded our time to different places sometimes we were able to stay a week or if we had to cut it short it was easy to get home.

Yes we were in one of the over the water units which we own a mountain view but upgraded. it was the one on the end closest to the blue pineapple. Nice unit. Everyone who we met were very nice, and yes it was beautiful. 1 week isn't enough that is for sure.

To answer your question "over how many years" I dare to say (29) we have been to Hawaii, lake Tahoe, believe it or not Las Vegas, Carlsbad. I see you live in California so you know how nice our weather is the units we have exchanged for have been great. Most of the time 1 and sometimes 2 bedroom units. I would love to go to Europe but not sure when that could happen it was had to spend 10 days way. My husband and I want to go back to Bali Hai that is for sure just not sure when maybe 2015.

8. Re: Any Club Bali Hai owners out there?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:19 am, July 13, 2014