We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rudy's

Tewksbury...
Level Contributor
2 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Rudy's

My wife and I are staying 4 days at the IC in late April, does any one know if Rudy's provides free pick up service? Is there a min amount of people for free pick up service? What other place would you suggest?

Washington
Destination Expert
for Papeete, French Polynesia
Level Contributor
2,341 posts
128 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Rudy's

According to the info in Jan Prince's great travel guide

"Tahiti and French Polynesian Guide 6th ed Rudy's offers free pickup service Make your reservations at 56 58 00 or 70 47 47

Another great restaurant is Le Mayflower

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
47 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Rudy's

Rudy's does not and it is considerably far away. Try Mayflower which does provide service and is a great place for a nice dinner. From what we gathered it may have been better.

Eden Prairie...
Level Contributor
27 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Rudy's

I would highly recommend Rudy's even if you have to pay for a taxi- my husband and I stayed in moorea 4 nights in May 2012 and in bora bora 6 nights and our dinner at Rudy's was the best meal we had on the entire trip! My steak was delicious and my husband loved the parrot fish from the lagoon. Chocolate lava cake for dessert. Awesome all around!

Tewksbury...
Level Contributor
2 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Rudy's

Thank you Tracey, we will make it a point to try Rudy's while in Paradise. Do you have any other suggestions for Moorea or Bora Bora?

5. Re: Rudy's

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, March 12, 2014