We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Post cruise trip

Grapevine, Texas
Level Contributor
2 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Post cruise trip

Hi, my family ( 4 kids, ages 15, 13, 11, and 9) and I will be going on the 7 night Paul Gauguin christmas and new yrs cruise and are trying to plan our post trip. Currently we have booked 3 nights at the intercontinental on moorea but after reading so many great reviews about the hilton I am wondering if it is worth switching. Pretty much we just want the hotel that is more family friendly, has a nice lagoon/water for snorkeling. Regardless of where we stay we will be in an OWB so how do the ones at the hilton compare to the IC? Also any suggestions on what to do while we are on moorea? we are an active family that enjoys anything outdoors especially hiking and anything in the water. Couple more questions. Has anyone on here had there kids do the ambassadors of the envoirnment program on the paul gauguin? looks really cool, just wondering if I should book my 15 year old to do it. ok so i know this question is asked a lot but can anyone who has been there this time of year tell me there experiance about the weather? We dont mind heat or humidity so are just concerned about the rain. Does it usually conflict with any actvities?

Thanks in advance for any replies

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Aruba
Level Contributor
4,507 posts
185 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Post cruise trip

The Hilton was spectacular. Not sure what rooms they have for six but if you need more than one room consider one OWB and one garden unit. This saves $$ and the family can spend the days together at the OWB.

2. Re: Post cruise trip

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:18 am, August 01, 2013