We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Top Dive for Whale Watching

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
11 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Top Dive for Whale Watching

Hi all

My fiancé and I are heading to Moorea in September (15th) and was wondering if anyone has ever used Top Dive for a Whale watching excursion? I have found plenty of reviews for their diving tours but not whale watching. Is this a sign to say we should be going with another firm!!!

An information would be appreciated. Thanks

Moorea Activities Center
4WD, ATV & Off-Road Tours, Dolphin & Whale Watching, Private Tours, Waterskiing & Jetskiing
Moorea Ocean Adventures
Scuba & Snorkeling, Boat Tours, Private Tours, Nature & Wildlife Tours, Dolphin & Whale Watching
Moorea Water Games
Scuba & Snorkeling, Shark Diving, Water Sports, Boat Rentals, Dolphin & Whale Watching
Moorea Dream Yacht
Boat Rentals, Dolphin & Whale Watching, Boat Tours, Shark Diving
Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
5,098 posts
140 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Top Dive for Whale Watching

Ia Orana

Any Dive operator seem to take advantage of a passing whale. During our last tout with Dr Michael Poole, we saw a dive boat launching twice their divers in the expected path of a Humpback whale. Unfortunately they twice miscalculated their shot and were outsmarted by the whale the we enjoyed to see twice while snorkeling at the surface. Safest bet to see whales is the Dolphin and Whale watching expedition of Dr Poole. Book early !

Meherio

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
11 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Top Dive for Whale Watching

thanks for the update, good to know.. Dr Poole is is then. !

Edited: 9:19 am, June 14, 2012
3. Re: Top Dive for Whale Watching

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:41 am, June 21, 2013