We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pub7 question

Conneticut
9 posts
Save Topic
Pub7 question

So are you saying that there are no roaches because the 4 and 5 star hotels have to keep the hotels clean? Or do you still get roaches either way? Which hotels in Bora Bora and moorea do you recommend the most?

S.F.
Level Contributor
6,301 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pub7 question

2710, Hotel Bora Bora was a very well run, well kept and surprisingly bug free resort when I went. The "new" Hotel Bora Bora is about 9 times more expensive for a bungalow now days, so in my opinion it should be even more well run. I think the resorts in Bora Bora with what they charge should be as bug free as possible. Mosquitoes are the scourge of the tropics but HBB even had those under control. I swear I was never bitten once in my 80 days on Bora, I cannot tell you about all the bloody new resorts on Bora. I do know the locations of them, many of those located on motu's I have been to the motu's when there was nothing. So I can advise you on location. I strongly suggest Hotel Bora Bora and as a backup the Pearl. The Pearl is located on a beautiful motu and I remember that was one of our favorite spots (Teveiroa) About Moorea I went there only once. Perhaps Coco or Shully could chime in but the Kia Ora (now ?) had a great location on a nice beach and at the time was the only hotel to face Tahiti. Whatever it's called now should be considered. What time of year are you planning? I can also give you detailed and knowledgeable weather info and the best times to go. Pub

2. Re: Pub7 question

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:22 am, August 16, 2009