We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Relais Fenua, Tahiti Island

Bucks
Level Contributor
10 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
Relais Fenua, Tahiti Island

We are travelling to Tahiti on the 14th Jan for 12 nights and thinking of staying at Relais Fenua, as we prefer a smaller less informal hotel, has anyone else stayed here and could you recommend anywhere else, we will be exploring the island hopefully with a car

Las Vegas, NV
Level Contributor
4,920 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Relais Fenua, Tahiti Island

I have not stayed there...but...are you planning on spending ALL 12 days on Tahiti? For 12 days, I would suggest spending time on at least one other island. Moorea is great, just a short ferry ride away....lots of great smaller places to stay on the island. And if you prefer smaller less formal places, Huahine also might be a great choice for you.

Bucks
Level Contributor
10 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Relais Fenua, Tahiti Island

Thank you for your reply, I think we will take your advice and at the present looking into staying at the Te Nunoa on Moorea, it has great reviews, and then stay 4 nights on Tahiti, we don't want to do to much travelling around the islands as this is the final weeks of a 4 month tour, China, Australia, New Zealand, although I think your suggestion is right, thank you again, if you have any other suggestions for a hotel in Tahiti that would be helpful

3. Re: Relais Fenua, Tahiti Island

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:37 am, October 20, 2009