We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Barrow Airport Hotel

York, United Kingdom
3 posts
Save Topic
Barrow Airport Hotel

Does anyone know the e-mail address of the Barrow Airport Hotel (not sure if they even have one). Have tried the phone number but is constantly engaged or just ringing. Have also e-mailed Alaska Tourist Board but no reply. Any ideas would be much appreciated.

Anchorage, Alaska
Level Contributor
108 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Barrow Airport Hotel

Look on this website for the hotels in Barrow. I've stayed at the King Eider Inn - quite nice, 1 block from the airport. There are also "Barrow Airport Inn" and "Top of the World". Top of the World is closer to the hospital. None are particularly close to the college. Where are you going?

Taxis are the best way to get around - cab fares are per person.

York, United Kingdom
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Barrow Airport Hotel

Thanks for your response. My husband and I were thinking of adding a 2-day photography trip to Barrow to the end of a couple of weeks in an RV in the south of Alaska and the Airport Hotel is a cheaper option to stay in than the others in Barrow. I have now been given a possible email address to try from another source. Thank you for your interest.

fti
MN
Destination Expert
for Alaska
Level Contributor
15,676 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Barrow Airport Hotel

If you do find an EMail address for the hotel, could you please post it here for others' benefit? Thanks.

York, United Kingdom
3 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Barrow Airport Hotel

Yes, I was thinking the same thing - my source said they made e-mail contact with the Barrow Airport Inn last year (June 2009) via the following address: airportinn@gci.net. I haven't tried this yet as we are probably not going to Barrow now after all (time and money!). Hope this will be of use to someone else.

5. Re: Barrow Airport Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:19 am, February 28, 2011