We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Dental Cinic in Costa Rica ?

Key West, Florida
1 post
2 reviews
5 helpful votes
Best Dental Cinic in Costa Rica ?

What is the best dental clinic in Costa Rica ? . I need 4 Zirconium Bridges plus 4 crowns plus several fillings. I have had 2 recomendatons so far Nova Dental & Costa Rica Dental Team .

So what do you guys recommend

Costa Rica
Level Contributor
25,653 posts
24 reviews
29 helpful votes
1. Re: Best Dental Cinic in Costa Rica ?

I recommend that you do a search on this forum since this has been discussed over and over and over again. You can order the search results by date to get the most recent posts.

Miami, Florida
Level Contributor
1 post
4 reviews
9 helpful votes
2. Re: Best Dental Cinic in Costa Rica ?

I have had great dental care in costa rica. my dentist works both in heridia and san isidro de general (perez). her name is carman Cuidad. you can reach her at drs.salas.ciudad@gmail.com. her work is first class. I had a bridge done and a cpl resident gringo friends of mine have had work from her also. her office is very clean and professional and she is very caring in making certain you have minimal pain. example of her care. she picked me up at the airport, took me to lunch and also let me stay at her home for free. unbelievable I know but it happened. good luck and shes worth finding.

New Smyrna Beach...
2 posts
1 review
3. Re: Best Dental Cinic in Costa Rica ?

I went to Nova Dental and they were great! Would highly recommend! I had 25 crowns redone in zirconium. BobO

Asheville, North...
3 posts
2 reviews
4. Re: Best Dental Cinic in Costa Rica ?

I used Dr.Marco Munoz Cavallini. aestheticdentistrycr.com/meet_the_doctors_co… I loved the dental family there. It is all in house operation with full dental labs. No waiting for crowns and other work to come back. They have a hotel adjoining the office that is totally geared to care for their dental patients. I had 13 implants and 7 extractions and all my mouth bridged and crowned. The cost was around $17,000 total which would have been more than $50,000 in the states.

San Jose, Costa Rica
Level Contributor
53,592 posts
122 reviews
21 helpful votes
5. Re: Best Dental Cinic in Costa Rica ?

DENTAVAC I do not know if they are the best...but they are my family Drs...and so far incredible good...

roadadvisor

New Smyrna Beach...
2 posts
1 review
6. Re: Best Dental Cinic in Costa Rica ?

If you go to Nova (Dr. Obando) ,which I highly recommend, you can stay at the Doubletree next door, or better yet if you have a car, Studio Hotel about 3 exits west. The Studio was very quiet and extremely well done (I have stayed in thousands of hotels on business).

7. Re: Best Dental Cinic in Costa Rica ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:42 am, February 20, 2014
Boulder, Colorado
2 posts
8. Re: Best Dental Cinic in Costa Rica ?

DentaVac, Drs. Hall, Chacon, and Baez are the worst. They ruined my "bite" and their veneers are cracked only eight months later. You will pay $$$$$$ restoring their work, if you can even find anyone in the States to fix their shoddy work. Avoid DentaVac in Escazu at all costs.

9. Re: Best Dental Cinic in Costa Rica ?

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 5:35 pm, February 23, 2014
10. Re: Best Dental Cinic in Costa Rica ?

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 5:35 pm, February 23, 2014