We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Costa Rica Dental Team

Berlin, Germany
3 posts
Save Topic
Costa Rica Dental Team

I have read a lot of great reviews about Costa Rica Dental Team in San Jose, Costa Rica. I see that the company is American-owned, which is great. Has anyone had dental treatments by this company? How was your experience? I would love to know if they are recommended for dental implants and full mouth reconstructions.

Thanks so much!

21. Re: Costa Rica Dental Team

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 3:05 pm, April 28, 2014
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
22. Re: Costa Rica Dental Team

Hi Friends, my husband needs about 4 dental implants. Wondering best place to get that done in Costa Rica? Any advice much much much appreciated- hard to find out good info online . Thank you!

JENSEN BEACH
Level Contributor
10,902 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
23. Re: Costa Rica Dental Team

Heidi...not sure there truly is a "Best" place. For Me and for 3 of my Friends who I referred there, NOVA Dental Clinic in Escazu is excellent. They communicate via email and usually my emails are from Dr Obando. I went to him for a sinus lift, implants and crowns. Almost 3 years later all is well. I have also had 9 old silver fillings removed and replaced by white porcelain. That work was done by Dr Chavarria. pain free and reasonably priced. I have one Friend who had a total mouth restoration done by NOVA and he is very happy with the experience. In a few weeks my Husband will visit for 2 crowns and miscellaneous work and I will go back for a cleaning (done by the Dentist) and a ck up. I've been for this 3 times. Having had a life time phobia of Dentists these guys have cured me! Great staff, immaculate clinic. I chose NOVA by doing many hours of research prior to my first visit. Some People want kind of an "all inclusive" pkg where transportation, lodging etc are all set up for them. Most any of these Clinics will help with that so don't pay higher prices for the "American Concierge" services advertised by some. Ck other threads here on TA for a lot of prior comments. Most by actual patients, some by shills which you can weed out.

Atlanta, Georgia
1 post
Save Reply
24. Re: Costa Rica Dental Team

Obxpat,

"so don't pay higher prices for the "American Concierge" services advertised by some." Most people think if they get some kind of assistance they will be paying more. This is not always true.

I am with the original Costa Rican Dental - www.costaricandental.com (not CRDT or Costa Rican Dental Solutions). We know more about dental in Costa Rica than anyone, anywhere. We specialize in providing free stateside advise on getting dental in Costa Rica.

You do not pay higher prices

One of the select clinics that we work with is Nova Dental. Price - 2 stage Zimmer implant - $760 cash add 5% credit card - crown over implant (porcelain over metal) + abutment - $665 cash

Get experienced assist or do it all yourself - pay the same.

It helps to have an extra player on your team.

Carmel, Indiana
2 posts
Save Reply
25. Re: Costa Rica Dental Team

That great you have great service. I would be afraid to use a new clinic becuase I think the dentist that installed over 10,000 implants would have a better success rate. Do you know how many implants Mrs. Yelda installed?

26. Re: Costa Rica Dental Team

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, June 11, 2016