We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

San Jose : Central Hotel accommodation

Which San Jose hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Cornwall, United...
Level Contributor
9 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
San Jose : Central Hotel accommodation

Hi everyone, I will be flying into San Jose arriving 21.00 and wish to have a hotel in the centre for 3 nights so that I can walk to various museums, theatre and other sites easily as well as having restaurants close by. It would be nice if the hotel could arrange airport transfer and also that it had a pool , free wifi and in a quiet street but still central. I look forward to hearing from you.

11. Re: San Jose : Central Hotel accommodation

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 11:05 pm, December 13, 2013
South Fla
Level Contributor
6 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: San Jose : Central Hotel accommodation

You might also look at Hotel Europa about three blocks from the walking mall check on Orbit and maybe 15 percent off and can cancel if you find something else. Great Breakfast. included in price. About 5 minutes walk or so to museums

Denver, Colorado
Level Contributor
8 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: San Jose : Central Hotel accommodation

I have stayed at La Amistad a few years ago and liked it. It is not a family hotel but good location and price.

14. Re: San Jose : Central Hotel accommodation

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, January 03, 2015