We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather in late Oct/ Early Nov?

Atlanta, GA
Level Contributor
147 posts
74 reviews
Save Topic
Weather in late Oct/ Early Nov?

We are planning our honeymoon for 2 weeks in Costa Rica. I'm having a hard time figuring out what type of weather to expect. Any help would be awesome.

Thanks,

lisa

Boston
10 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: Weather in late Oct/ Early Nov?

Hi,

What's about July? I'm going there in a week. Also, is it better to get the rain ponchos here or there? Thanks much.

Tampa, FL
Destination Expert
for San Jose, Costa Rica
Level Contributor
2,221 posts
1 review
Save Reply
12. Re: Weather in late Oct/ Early Nov?

July is not as bad in most areas. It even sometimes has a dry period but check the links I provided earlier.

gmp
San Francisco, CA
7 posts
Save Reply
13. Re: Weather in late Oct/ Early Nov?

Hi Lisa- We're thinking of changing our current honeymoon plans to Costa Rica for the exact same time as you're planning. Anyhow, we're just begining to research. If you'd like to exchange CR honeymoon research findings, let me know and we can exchange emails. (I guess that is IF we decide to change our current honeymoon plans.)

Thanks!

Gina

Silver Spring...
Level Contributor
154 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Weather in late Oct/ Early Nov?

Well after much deliberation...we're still going to risk it! We will be having our honeymoon 11/6-11/14. It will be an adventure, to say the least, but some folks say early November is a great time to be there. We'll be ending the trip at Occidental Grand Papagayo...the beach should be great at that time. Good luck!

15. Re: Weather in late Oct/ Early Nov?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:19 pm, August 13, 2009