We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Clarion Amon Plaza IS OPEN

Which San Jose hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Tampa, FL
Destination Expert
for San Jose, Costa Rica
Level Contributor
2,221 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Clarion Amon Plaza IS OPEN

Since a couple of people have bumped up my earlier thread describing the temporary closing of this otherwise fine hotel to the top of the page, I'm afraid those just reading the thread title might get the false impression this hotel is still closed. IT IS NOT. IT IS OPEN FOR BUSINESS.

Tampa, FL
Destination Expert
for San Jose, Costa Rica
Level Contributor
2,221 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Clarion Amon Plaza IS OPEN

To All Concerned:

Please stop bumping up the other thread that I started, especially since the comments now have nothing at all to do with the Clarion Amon. I now wish I never posted it to begin with. If you want to discuss something else, start a NEW thread.

REPEAT: THE CLARION AMON PLAZA IS OPEN AND IN FULL OPERATION

Winnipeg, Canada
Destination Expert
for Costa Rica
Level Contributor
7,279 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Clarion Amon Plaza IS OPEN

Prolijo,

To prevent this happening with the post about the hotel closure, ask the Trip Advisor staff to close the thread by removing the "Reply to this thread" from it. They often do this in other Forums. Then it will just sink to oblivion.

pura vida

raquel

3. Re: Clarion Amon Plaza IS OPEN

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:18 pm, August 16, 2009