We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Is Wild Rider car rental the best in Costa Rica

Which San Jose hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Orlando, Florida
Level Contributor
60 posts
57 reviews
Save Topic
Is Wild Rider car rental the best in Costa Rica

Just sent Wild Rider an inquiry for a SUV. It looks like they are quite a gem in Costa Rica. Thanks every one for contributing to the forum!

Bermuda
Destination Expert
for Bermuda
Level Contributor
3,331 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Is Wild Rider car rental the best in Costa Rica

IMO yes. I rented a cat from them on my last visit. The car was older, but drove perfectly fine and came at a really good price. You can't go wrong with these guys.

Slovenia
Destination Expert
for Costa Rica
Level Contributor
14,523 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Is Wild Rider car rental the best in Costa Rica

There are no valid comparisons between various rental car agencies. So there is no way to say that a specific rental car agency is the best i.e. better then all others.

However so far I have not yet read about a negative experience with Thorsten and his team (and that would be regular following this forum from 2008 onward. My personal experinces were on par (i.e. very good) with others and fully in line with what Sonny said.

Orlando, Florida
Level Contributor
60 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Is Wild Rider car rental the best in Costa Rica

Thanks!

Orlando, Florida
Level Contributor
60 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Is Wild Rider car rental the best in Costa Rica

Thank you!

San Jose, Costa Rica
Level Contributor
46,110 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Is Wild Rider car rental the best in Costa Rica

No way to said they are the best...just based on a cheap old vehicles...if price is everything...maybe they are good if quality is important ...there is no way they can be the best!

roadadvisor

Costa Rica
Level Contributor
25,654 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Is Wild Rider car rental the best in Costa Rica

It's hard to say what's the "best" agency in Costa Rica. There are several who get rave reviews -- Vamos and Wild Rider are two of them.

But "best" can mean many things: best price; best cars; best customer service; best at corresponding before the rental; best at including everything necessary in their quote.

It's kind of like asking: "What's the best hotel in Costa Rica."

Edited: 10:31 am, April 22, 2013
7. Re: Is Wild Rider car rental the best in Costa Rica

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, April 24, 2014