We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Shuttle or Private Car Services from Liberia to San Jos

Which San Jose hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
AdventureGirl2009
Level Contributor
19 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
Best Shuttle or Private Car Services from Liberia to San Jos

Hi, I am looking for recommendations for good, nicer shuttle vans and private car services to go from Liberia to San Jose. I would appreciate the recommendations and an idea on prices.

Thanks so much!

Rancho Santa...
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Best Shuttle or Private Car Services from Liberia to San Jos

We just got back and used Tucan limo and car service. We had a driver and a SUV. We went from san jose to tamarindo and it was in the low to mid 200s. That was the best pricing I found for a private transport. If u go w Tucan, ask for Eric as your driver. I also heard there r cheaper shuttles that go from liberia to SJ but imagining being on a shuttle for 3 plus hours not being able to stop when we wanted to was not for us :) good luck!

FLORIDA1
Level Contributor
875 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best Shuttle or Private Car Services from Liberia to San Jos

I agree with the recommendation for Tucan Limo services.

AdventureGirl2009
Level Contributor
19 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best Shuttle or Private Car Services from Liberia to San Jos

Thanks so much! I will be solo, so I thought traveling with others for the distance might be a good idea. Also, the cost. If there are worthwhile places to stop along the way I would appreciate recommendations though! By this time I already will have gone to Arenal, Sarquipi (sp?), Monteverde, and Tortuguero.

Thanks!

4. Re: Best Shuttle or Private Car Services from Liberia to San Jos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:16 pm, June 22, 2013