We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Driver For Hire

Houston
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Driver For Hire

I just want to let anyone considering hiring a driver (something we did and recommend) that we found a very professional one. (We found him here) Jonathan Sedo picked us up right on time in San Jose and drove us to Manuel Antonio. Then back again when we left. He was very professional, knowledgable and comfortable. Cool guy - dental student. He speaks perfect english. Drove small SUV.

We Were pretty leary as he is an "individual" rather than a company - and we wired our money to him in advance - after doing it - I wondered if he would show. He did. He values his reputaion - and is a stand up guy based on our experience. My husband was so glad to be able to concentrate on the beautiful scenery rather than unfamiliar (narrow!) roads and traffic.

Jonathansedo@hotmail.com

Phoenix, AZ
Level Contributor
13 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Driver For Hire

stormweary,

How much should I expect to pay for the driver? How long were you at Manuel Antonio? We are thinking of the same thing and leaving in about 4 weeks. Thanks for the info

ilinda@msn.com

Linda

Atlanta
Destination Expert
for Jaco, Bocas Town
Level Contributor
3,971 posts
128 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Driver For Hire

DO NOT USE THIS DRIVER- JONATHAN SEDO. He no showed on us. He promised our money back, but 3 months later no money and no contact. His no show cost us more than just the original cost of the transfer, it was the day we needed a transfer to the airport to go home.

Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
554 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Driver For Hire

hey weary; we always use fernando at www.utourcostarica.com..dependable,knowledgeable and a family guy. my kids love this guy...the cabinman

4. Re: Driver For Hire

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 pm, September 11, 2009