We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Distance to El Pueblo/Machu Picchu

Seattle
Level Contributor
36 posts
Save Topic
Distance to El Pueblo/Machu Picchu

Hi,

We are staying at the Best Western Irazu our last night in CR and taking a shuttle to the airport early in the morning. I have heard great things about Machu Picchu restaurant and El Pueblo seems good for walking around. Are these very far from this hotel and do you feel its worth the trip? What would we expect to pay in cab fare? Thanks for any advice.

Mentioned in this post
El Pueblo
El Pueblo
67 Reviews
San Jose, Costa Rica
Philly
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Distance to El Pueblo/Machu Picchu

If you're going to El Pueblo at night, take a cab, even if it's just a few blocks. It's a great place to go clubbing (I was never there during the day, so I can't help with that), so if that's what you're looking for, it's worth the cab fare, which wasn't too much, though I can't really remember the price.

Mentioned in this post
El Pueblo
El Pueblo
67 Reviews
San Jose, Costa Rica
2. Re: Distance to El Pueblo/Machu Picchu

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:19 am, September 19, 2009