We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

all-inclusive in CR?

dallas
14 posts
Save Topic
all-inclusive in CR?

We want to explore CR (2 adults, kids ages 16 & 11). What is a really nice all-inclusive? We will have 6 days. Can we do a beach and a rain forest. What are the must see locations? I am overwhelmed by too much info!

TX1
Southlake, Texas
Level Contributor
4,708 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: all-inclusive in CR?

Hey Sue -

I THINK that the Marriott offers an All-Inclusive package at certain times of the year.

We are going this Christmas and it's not offered then (unfortunately!!) I too am over whelmed by the information - so looking forward to the responses you receive.

Have a great trip.

TX1

San Jose
Level Contributor
6 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: all-inclusive in CR?

You can try Barcelo, the have a Hotel in San Jose, and several on the pacific coast, from there you can arrange visits to the national parks,

Poas Volcano should be on your list, may be the first one, there's a tour that takes you to the volcano, then to a private reserve with waterfalls, Poas always let you see it's crater.

Arenal Volcano it's a good try, but sometimes it's clouded and wouldn't show itself.

There's also Monteverde cloud forest reserve and the other tours the hotel can provide you.

Ramer, Alabama
Level Contributor
467 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: all-inclusive in CR?

There are many choices on all-inclusives in the Guanacaste/Papagayo area. Allegro Papagayo, Occidental Grand Papagayo(my fav), Fiesta Premiere(becoming Hilton soon), Villas Sol and Paradisus Playa Conchal, just to name some of them. Good location to use as a base for tours to the things you might like to see. These are all located on beaches.

4. Re: all-inclusive in CR?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:31 am, August 19, 2009