We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel close to Juan Santamaria airport

edmonton,alberta
Level Contributor
465 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel close to Juan Santamaria airport

Hello, I am looking for a reasonable hotel to stay in, that is close to this airport for one night.....as i have to get to Managua Nic. the following day...(Jan 9th-2008). Any suggestions?...Thanks

Playamon

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
5,467 posts
167 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel close to Juan Santamaria airport

What is your budget and what time does your flight leave?

edmonton,alberta
Level Contributor
465 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel close to Juan Santamaria airport

To...sean420.....I am looking at spending between $50 to $60 dollars, for the hotel. I would be staying on the night of Jan 8th.....then leave the next morning (jan.9th).....with COPA airlines at 11am to fly to Managua. From their i will be driving down to San Juan Del Sur.

Playamon

Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
2,505 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel close to Juan Santamaria airport

Hotel Villa Bonita - About $55/night, 5 min from airport. Lovely, comfortable common areas and clean basic rooms in colonial home operated and lived in by warm, friendly Tico owners. Perfect for 1st and last night stays. We were there recently.

4. Re: Hotel close to Juan Santamaria airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:20 pm, September 05, 2009