We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

best/most reasonable hotels/b&bs in Heredia?

socal
8 posts
Save Topic
best/most reasonable hotels/b&bs in Heredia?

Appreciate info on best/most reasonable hotels/b&bs in Heredia? Estebancito.

Canada
Level Contributor
179 posts
113 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: best/most reasonable hotels/b&bs in Heredia?

Hi =)

The cheapest hotel in Heredia is Hotel Heredia.. it's located in a nice part of town, close to central park, very convenient. Accomodations are sparse, just a bed and a bathroom but it's only $15 a night.

I have also heard Hojarascas in Heredia is very nice. It is $49/night for a single. Other rates are on their website. The pictures on their website look very nice also.

The other hotels run by the same company that run Hotel Heredia, are Hotel America, Hotel Ceos and Hotel Cristina.

I had some friends stay in Hotel America, and it is all right. The only reason I prefer Hotel Heredia is because the price is lower. For the three other hotels (Hotel America, Hotel Ceos and Hotel Cristina), the prices are respectively, $40, $17, $17. (for a single)

Those are the only hotels I've heard of and would really recommend!

socal
8 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: best/most reasonable hotels/b&bs in Heredia?

Thanks very much. I can go higher in price and am open to B&Bs. Thanks.

3. Re: best/most reasonable hotels/b&bs in Heredia?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:19 am, September 02, 2009