We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

T o rareintogo

Which San Jose hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Rochester, New York
Level Contributor
426 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
T o rareintogo

We are staying at the Hotel Gtano de oro who I know has agreat restuarant but closes at 10- we will be arriving around that time and being picked up by a service and dropped off at the hotel- our car will be delivered the next morning- maybe they have room service at the Grano de Oro- anything around this hotel open late at night?

Tampa, FL
Destination Expert
for San Jose, Costa Rica
Level Contributor
2,221 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: T o rareintogo

Machu Pichu is a great restaurant just a couple of blocks from the Grano D'Oro but it closes at 10PM as well. You might try La Piazzetta (upscale Italian food at Calle 40 and Paseo Colon and open until 11PM) or at the other end of the budget spectrum Soda Tapia ( Calle 42 y Ave. 2 opposite the museum and open 24 hours)

Winnipeg, Canada
Destination Expert
for Costa Rica
Level Contributor
7,279 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: T o rareintogo

One of my favourite restaurants in San Jose which is about 6 blocks from the Grano de Oro is Lubnan, a lebanese Restaurant (Paseo Colon between Calle 22-24) I have eaten there after 10 PM. They have a bar which is open to about 1.00 AM - but I am not sure what time the kitchen for the restaurant part actually closes. (but I am also not sure if the late hours apply all nights or only around the week end.)

raquel

3. Re: T o rareintogo

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:20 am, August 25, 2009