We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Shuttle Service to Manual Antonio Area

Which Quepos hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Wisconsin
Level Contributor
34 posts
12 reviews
Shuttle Service to Manual Antonio Area

I will be traveling to Quepos in July. I am traveling on my own and am looking at the best option for travel from SJO to Quepos. I know the private transfers are pricy given that I would be reserving it for just one person (the cheapest I've been able to find is $130 one way). I've seen mixed reviews on the shuttle services but the 3 that have been recommended are Easy Ride CR, Grayline and Interbus. Does anyone have recommendations or experiences with any of these?

Thank you!

Costa Rica
Level Contributor
25,656 posts
26 reviews
1. Re: Shuttle Service to Manual Antonio Area

Either of those would be fine. Interbus is the most popular shuttle service in the country with Grayline running a close second and Easy Ride CR is up and coming.

There is no such thing as perfection in this world and you can't expect that, really. But any of these three would serve your purposes.

San Jose, Costa Rica
Level Contributor
45,088 posts
30 reviews
2. Re: Shuttle Service to Manual Antonio Area

Interbus or Grayline...the best more reputable shuttle in our country...of course no perfect like Hattie mentioned...but good companies...

It is interesting that some people will be very unhappy if a shuttle compay are a little late...but it call my attention than ANY mayor airline can be and will be late some times for hours...and most people will not said anything...and we drivers and shuttle companies...just have to seat for hours waiting for our costumers...in my case I do it very often...and with a lot of pleasure...just a little comment..

roadadvisor

La Fortuna de San...
Level Contributor
2,002 posts
154 reviews
3. Re: Shuttle Service to Manual Antonio Area

I've used Interbus many times and have always been happy with their service, promptness, etc. :-) Enjoy!!!

4. Re: Shuttle Service to Manual Antonio Area

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, April 29, 2014