We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Car rental from Quepos

Which Quepos hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Auckland
4 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Car rental from Quepos

We are going to catch a shuttle from Monteverde to Quepos in January 2013 and want to rent a car from there (because you cant rent a car from Monteverde?) to travel onto Uvita for a few days before heading back to San Jose to fly out. Which rental company should we use?

San Jose, Costa Rica
Level Contributor
46,276 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Car rental from Quepos

Another option is take the shuttle to Jaco beach...and get the car there...in your case ALAMO will work...and return the car back in SJO..

Of course you can take the shuttle all the way to QUEPOS and get the car there...also ALAMO...or ADOBE...

roadadivsor

Manuel Antonio...
Level Contributor
971 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Car rental from Quepos

We use Adobe in Quepos....they do a great job and don't require you to take all the extra insurance coverages that many do.....enjoy your trip!

Tulemar Dave

Grecia, Costa Rica
Destination Expert
for Province of Alajuela
Level Contributor
7,930 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Car rental from Quepos

Another Adobe fan here, they have always been awesome when I have rented.

Welland Ontario
Level Contributor
18 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Car rental from Quepos

poas rent a car is also great but what ive learned is its cheaper to rent in liberia then in SJO.. cost me $800 in SJO and $320 at poas in liberia..also was only supposed to be $200 in sjo but got screwed and so did other people that were at the rental company. i can't remember the name of the place in sjo but there colours are red.. think it may have been Economy car rental...i will only rent from poas rental from now on as i have a car booked from feb 12 to 21st 2013.... for $320 thats total for econamy 4x4 or car this will be my second time renting from poas

5. Re: Car rental from Quepos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, February 04, 2014