We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Casa Blue Wind- Manuel Antonio

Charleston, South...
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
Casa Blue Wind- Manuel Antonio

Casa Blue Wind is first class all the way. Way better than a hotel for privacy, and for the money per person works out to a much better value. The house manager is Ricky Johnson. Ricky es EL HOMBRE of the area. He knows where the best of everything is in the area and when you meet him, it's like you are old friends. If you are going down there for the first time, don't worry, Ricky will take care of you. We are already planning our return and have no doubt where we will stay.

Pura Vida,

Brad

San Jose, Costa Rica
Level Contributor
47,936 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Casa Blue Wind- Manuel Antonio

Thank you...hopefully Ricky have all his working permits, and paying his local taxes...good post thank you!

roadadvisor

Madison
Level Contributor
204 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Casa Blue Wind- Manuel Antonio

Glad to see you had such a great time there. Looks like a really great location. We can't wait to see it on our return trip. My friend was asking me yesterday if I thought we would see monkeys from the outdoor area. I told him from the last place we saw them all the time....did you see many Capuchin from Casa Blue Wind?

Make sure you leave a review....I will love to read it.

Ricky has been nothing short of fantastic in our preparations. He has gone above and beyond in all of our quirky and necessary requests. Cant wait sit down for a drink with him.

Roadadvisor - You never seem to miss a chance do you?

MadmanWI

3. Re: Casa Blue Wind- Manuel Antonio

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:20 am, October 23, 2012