We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Any driver recommendations for SJO to Quepos?

Which Quepos hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Neenah, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
9 posts
121 reviews
Save Topic
Any driver recommendations for SJO to Quepos?

Need a reliable and safe driver to get me from SJO to Quepos, and back. Does anyone have any good experiences with drivers that they would feel comfortable recommending to others? Thanks.

Punta Uva, Costa...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Viejo de Talamanca
Level Contributor
6,874 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Any driver recommendations for SJO to Quepos?

We have used Tucan Limo Service and being fortunate to have Luis(roadadvisor) as our driver the last few years. In my opinion, there is none better option in Costa Rica. Thank you Luis, our last trip was best ever!

Tarentum,Pa
Level Contributor
105 posts
1 review
Save Reply
12. Re: Any driver recommendations for SJO to Quepos?

I traveled with Danny Jimenez a few weeks ago and had a great time.I`ll be giving him a call for my trip next year for sure.

San Jose, Costa Rica
Level Contributor
46,026 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Any driver recommendations for SJO to Quepos?

So nice of you Cubanon and I hope I will see you soon...now that I know you are in Punta Uva...said hi to the big guy son of yours...the world famous Danny!

roadadvisor

14. Re: Any driver recommendations for SJO to Quepos?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:49 am, February 13, 2011
Miami Beach
4 posts
Save Reply
15. Re: Any driver recommendations for SJO to Quepos?

What is a reasonable rate for driver from SJO to Manuel Antonio? I've been given quotes of $150-175 but am reading on TripAdvisor that I shouldn't be paying more than $115. Group of 5-6 Can someone give me the real scoop? Thanks!

Edited: 7:26 pm, November 25, 2011
Miami Beach
4 posts
Save Reply
16. Re: Any driver recommendations for SJO to Quepos?

What is a reasonable rate for driver from SJO to Manuel Antonio? I've been given quotes of $150-175 but am reading on TripAdvisor that I shouldn't be paying more than $115. Can someone give me the real scoop? Thanks!

San Jose, Costa Rica
Level Contributor
3,528 posts
Save Reply
17. Re: Any driver recommendations for SJO to Quepos?

$150 sounds reasonable, if you find anything for $115.00 that would be a great rate

San Jose, Costa Rica
Level Contributor
46,026 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
18. Re: Any driver recommendations for SJO to Quepos?

For $ 115.00 be extra carefulll...most be a very old vehicle...no isurance...and non bilingual driver...$ 150.00 to $ 160.00 for up to 4 passengers...and of course by a ICT certified company!

roadadvisor

guanacaste
Level Contributor
3,091 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
19. Re: Any driver recommendations for SJO to Quepos?

luis at tucanlimoservices.com

20. Re: Any driver recommendations for SJO to Quepos?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:15 am, June 20, 2013