We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Must do in Quepos

San Jose, CA
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
Must do in Quepos

hey all. Anyone have a list of "Must do's" for Qupeos? I know I want to white water rafting and a canopy tour. Any suggestions on companies? My friend and I will be there for 5 days.

Thanks!!

Costa Rica
Level Contributor
154 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Must do in Quepos

For white Water Rafting go with Amigos del Rio. Try the "Canopy Safari" and I highly recommend the Sunset Sailing Tour. You won´t regreat! Of course, you must go to the Manuel Antonio National Park to see all the monkeys, sloths, racoons, iguanas and more wildlife . . .

Hope you enjoy your trip . . .

Texas
Level Contributor
1 post
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Must do in Quepos

I just returned from a trip to Quepos and the Arenal area. In Quepos you should spend one day at Manuel Antonio Park. The beaches are fantastic--calm waters and beautiful sand. Admission to the park is about $8 US and there is a line in the mornings, since they only allow 700 people per day. Keep walking to the 3rd beach area, more secluded. You can bring in water and sodas but no beer. Be sure to guard your stuff-since the monkeys are very curious. You cannot feed them, or you will get a fine. Many opportunities to see coatimundis, iguanas, monkeys, etc. We stayed at Mima's (very nice apartohotel--with kitchen). Great breakfast each morning. Restaurants in Quepos were cheaper than close to the beach areas. Enjoy--it is a fantastic place!