We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Casa Blue Wind

Tulsa, Oklahoma
1 post
Save Topic
Casa Blue Wind

This was my third visit to CBW, Ricky the property manager got me a great deal on the fastest boat in Quepos. My son caught his first sailfish and 2 Maui Maui. Besides the house being in perfect condition, and Ricky saving me 400.00 on my boat I couldn't had a better time. CBW is cool because I feel its my home when I rent it, they never have pop in without calling first, an thats the way I like it. But on though rare times when I need help with Info like

what restaurants are the best, Taxi cost ect... Ricky Knows Everything Thank You CBW

I'll BE BACK!!!!!!!!

Pensacola, Florida
Level Contributor
12,945 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Casa Blue Wind

www.vrbo.com/36796

CBW mostly great reviews here

thanks for posting

San Jose, Costa Rica
Level Contributor
48,221 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Casa Blue Wind

I am so confuse...who can we trust!?

Japan_Gaijin

Tokyo, Japan

reviews: 75“ Casa Blue Wind ”

Jan 13, 2010, 9:49 PM

- incredibly dirty. the downstairs bedroom looked like a crack

roadadvisor

I'm so glad to see this place being discussed on Trip Advisor. I went a few years ago and had a TERRIBLE experience. The website is very misleading. Major issues with our stay:

- incredibly dirty. the downstairs bedroom looked like a crack house -- i.e., dirty mattresses on the floor. It was so bad that it was unusable

- due to crime, have to lock up with massive steel doors in the evening -- feels very claustraophobic

- maid service and cook were promised but weren't provided when we arrived

- dishes were really dirty -- hardened food particles

- walls are not floor to ceiling so noise carries throughout the building

- doesn't look as nice as it seems on the website

- incredibly pricey for a bung hole

- not close to the beach at all (though views are very nice)

Only good things: lovely views from the balcony, fantasizing over the website and leaving

DO NOT STAY AT THIS PLACE. We joked that the only one of us who got enjoyment out of Casa Blue Wind was the one who worshipped the website for months in advance.

The owner offered no compensation for our troubles -- other than 50% off of another bad stay.

Edited: 1:48 pm, March 25, 2010
San Jose, Costa Rica
Level Contributor
48,221 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Casa Blue Wind

I just like to clarify...that I just copy paste the post from Japan Gaijin...for some reason my name ROADADVISOR...shows a little down. giving the impression that I stayed at the house and did not like it...I have never been at the house!

Roadadvisor

4. Re: Casa Blue Wind

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, September 22, 2010