We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Comparing Bosque Del Cabo to El - Remanso

Which Puerto Jimenez hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Zelienople
3 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Comparing Bosque Del Cabo to El - Remanso

We're hoping to visit CR later this year and with the help of this great site have narrowed our lodge choices to Bosque & El Remanso. I'm hoping to get some up to date comparisons of the two including the accommodations, and the benfits of one over the other. Thanks

Oregon
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Comparing Bosque Del Cabo to El - Remanso

I just got back from El Remanso. I spent a week there. I did not stay at Bosque, but I saw the lodge and my friends stayed there. I think it depends a little on what you are looking for. El Remanso is lodge with fewer guests at a time and more intimate service. You are served your meals in a open air "restaurant". It seems less commercial, and for me it was the perfect experience. I can't say enough good about it.

My friends felt the same about El Remanso. They also liked Bosque, but you are fed buffet style and there are more guests there at a time. They thought they may have seen a few more animals at Bosque, but did feel it was a little more environment impacting and commercial.

I think both are probably great -depending on what you want- and no matter what you can't go wrong if you are on the Osa Pennisula. I, myself, am sold on El Remanso and will definitely go back there.

Danna

2. Re: Comparing Bosque Del Cabo to El - Remanso

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:16 pm, August 29, 2009