We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

bosque del cabo...cas miramar nov.2006

Which Puerto Jimenez hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
new jersey
Level Contributor
6 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
bosque del cabo...cas miramar nov.2006

has anyone stayed in one of the houses for rent at bosque del cabo? i'm looking for info about where they are located on the property....planning a trip for nov. 2006

San Isidro de El...
Level Contributor
938 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: bosque del cabo...cas miramar nov.2006

All of the houses except Casa Teca look out over the ocean if that is what you are interested in. Teca is back in the gardens. Miramar and Casa Blanca are off the main drive before you get to the reception/dining area.

Miramar is an incredible place.

Palo Alto...
Level Contributor
60 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: bosque del cabo...cas miramar nov.2006

My family (five of us) stayed at Casa Blanca for 5 great days in February.

I can recommend this house without reservation; the view from the large deck is stunning! The houses are just a short distance down the road from the main lodge area - not so far to be a problem but far enough so that monkeys, agoutis, scarlet macaws, etc are all over the trees around the property. We did not cook in the kitchen, and I could not recommend doing so. The cooking equipment is not really sufficient. Besides the food is so good at the lodge, any thoughts you entertain of cooking at home will vanish. If you do want to keep cold drinks and fruits in your casa, there is a full refridgerator in the kitchen as well as a blender, coffee maker etc.

The restaurant does provide coffee, tea, water and treats such as home baked cookies pretty much all day. You will love the deck of Casa Blanca for relaxing, watching wildlife and having cocktails by the sunset

Enjoy your trip!

new jersey
Level Contributor
6 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: bosque del cabo...cas miramar nov.2006

thanks so much for your reply.......i've booked casa miramar for 6 nights in feb........i hope it will be as wonderful as casa blanca was for you.......we'll definitely use your suggestion and eat at their restaurant.

San Isidro de El...
Level Contributor
938 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: bosque del cabo...cas miramar nov.2006

You won't be disappointed. The main living area and kitchen are totally open air (there is a roof). The bathrooms will definitely amaze you. Very private.

Do bring some good strong flashlights as it is a bit dark walking back there.

We took the meal plan when we stayed out in Casa Teca. It was only for two nights until we moved into one of the cabinas where we had meals included anyway. It is a vacation after all :-).