We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Corcovado Expeditions tour company

London, United...
1 post
Save Topic
Corcovado Expeditions tour company

hello,

very grateful if anyone has any feedback on Corcovado Expeditions (and Carlos Gonzalez) and the tours they do to Sirena.

I read a couple of negative posts, but does anyone else out there have any good/bad experiences, suggestions for particularly good guides etc.

Drake Bay, Costa...
Level Contributor
71 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Corcovado Expeditions tour company

Hello can you please show to me the links of the bad comments we have... So far i know about this french guide who did a tour with us april last year but.. there were many reason why things did not go as planned and he claimed we did not deliver.. which is not true !!

We have been in Business since April 1st, 2001 and have serve thousands of people.

I will appreciate if you can point to me the comments you mention.

San Jose, Costa Rica
Level Contributor
46,303 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Corcovado Expeditions tour company

I have heard good things about them...even that I never dealt with them...

roadadvisor

3. Re: Corcovado Expeditions tour company

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:15 am, October 26, 2012