We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Advice Please

san diego
6 posts
Save Topic
Advice Please

Going to Corcovado in February w/ a friend who's really into herpatology, reptiles, etc. He is very knowledgeable and although I think it would be nice to have a guide inside the park, I am worried that the guide wont provide any information that he doesnt already know. Does anybody know of a guide/tour operator who specializes in snakes, lizards, etc. If i know this guy well, hes going to want to get up close to the animals...during the day and also at night. Thanks.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
1,282 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Advice Please

There's a number of extremely knowledgeable people down there... Remember, there's a lot of research that goes on at that park.

Have your friend give a call to Mike Boston at www.osaaventura.com and tech him out. I think he may be your guy.

2. Re: Advice Please

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:17 pm, August 19, 2009