We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cacao Finca

Rocky Mts, Colorado
Level Contributor
71 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Cacao Finca

Has anyone been to the Cacao finca near Rincon I think? Can you reccomend the tour? and is there bus transportation from PJ?

Thankyou!

MAlta
Level Contributor
80 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cacao Finca

We went to a chocolate farm, it was the finca kobo but we took it from puerto jimenez so not sure if it is the same one. We shared a taxi there and he waited for us till the end of the tour and took us back to our lodge. It was not cheap, i think it was around USD 70 but that was then divided by four so it was not that bad and I would say much more comfortable than a bus. If it is the same finca then I will surely recommend it! We really really enjoyed it!

Rocky Mts, Colorado
Level Contributor
71 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Cacao Finca

Thank you! We have reservations to stay at Finca Kobo.

MAlta
Level Contributor
80 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cacao Finca

I am sure u will enjoy ...we just went for the tour but i wouldn't have minded staying there. Enjoy

4. Re: Cacao Finca

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:43 am, June 18, 2013