We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Guides at Luna Lodge, Lookout Inn and ISEAMI

Los Angeles
Level Contributor
197 posts
Save Topic
Guides at Luna Lodge, Lookout Inn and ISEAMI

I have done thorough research on Luna Lodge, Lookout Inn and ISEAMI but I can not find any information on how good the guides are at each of these lodges. Of the three which has the best/most knowledgeable?

Roadadvisor I know you speak highly of ISEAMI, how are their guides. Do you know about the guides of the others?

I am an ecotour enthusiast and want the best nature experience possible. Any advice would be appreciated.

Pura Vida

San Jose, Costa Rica
Level Contributor
47,200 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Guides at Luna Lodge, Lookout Inn and ISEAMI

Thank you...yes I like ISEAME...and a good friend hired one of the guides and she was very please...they offer a nice network of trails on there own property...incredible nice...get ready for some nice hikes...Mr. Urpi the host is a very nice person!

roadadvisor

2. Re: Guides at Luna Lodge, Lookout Inn and ISEAMI

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:15 pm, July 16, 2015