We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

San Vito - Hotel El Ceibo

Page
Level Contributor
18 posts
55 reviews
Save Topic
San Vito - Hotel El Ceibo

Myself and husband are planning a return visit to the Osa area in February. We would like to spend atleast one night in San Vito. I have taken a look at all possible travel guides and sites but I cannot contact information for this Hotel. If anyone has travelled to San Vito in the past and knows anything about staying in the town over night please provide me with some information. Many thanks.

Nuevo Arenal, Costa...
Level Contributor
192 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: San Vito - Hotel El Ceibo

Talk about off the beaten path! I admire your spirit. Been a while since we contacted them, but we have this number on file: + (506) 2773-3025. San Vito is a beautiful area that has not been affected by mainstream tourism.

Be sure to check out the Wilson Botanical Gardens within the Las Cruces Biological Station.

San Jose, Costa Rica
Level Contributor
50,345 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: San Vito - Hotel El Ceibo

San Vito as you may know is a hard place to reach...and for one night is a kind of iffi...love the people there...nice little town...for some reason the Italian founders choose that area!

Just buckle up and enjoy the ride in PARADISE!

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
37 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: San Vito - Hotel El Ceibo

We stayed at Hotel El Ceibo two years ago and enjoyed it very much. The town, as everyone says is quiet but non-touristy. We second the recommendation to visit Wilson Botanical Gardens--very impressive. I think this is the email address we used:

apapilic@raca.co.cr

Best to you. We are considering a trip to Osa in February also.

4. Re: San Vito - Hotel El Ceibo

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:15 am, January 16, 2010