We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

OSA weather in mid-August

cmerlin13
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Topic
OSA weather in mid-August

I'm going to CR this summer and I'd like to know how's the weather in OSA in mid-August, I know it's the rainy season and the southern part of CR tend to be VERY rainy, but how?

Is it pouring all day or just heavy showers in the late afternoon and night??? Any chance of sunshine at all?

Thanks for your contribution

Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
2,505 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: OSA weather in mid-August

Technically it's rainy season, but supposedly there's a mini-dry season beginning late July and into August. I know people that have been there in July with great experiences. Typically a couple hours of afternoon shower or downpour, but nothing to prevent activities for a good part of the day. I wouldn't chance it in Sep-Oct, but I would in August.

2. Re: OSA weather in mid-August

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 pm, September 21, 2009