We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tiskita Jungle Lodge

charlotte NC
Level Contributor
11 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Tiskita Jungle Lodge

Anyone been to this lodge in Golfo Dulce area? Heard some good things, but there isn't much to go by on Trip Advisor. (my favorite) My husband and I are hoping to see the "real Costa Rica" without all the tourists.

Surcos Tours
Eco Tours, Sightseeing Tours
Aventuras Tropicales Golfo Dulce
Sightseeing Tours, Nature & Wildlife Tours, Kayaking & Canoeing
Level Contributor
731 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tiskita Jungle Lodge

It's been several years since I stayed there but I loved it. It is rather remote and not luxury but comfortable. The food was good. They have incredible friuts and make several containers of weird juices every day.

San Jose, Costa Rica
Level Contributor
38 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Tiskita Jungle Lodge

I'm from Costa Rica, and work in tourism, and let me tell you that from all the places that I been in, this is one my favorites. There are a lot of animals that you will not see in other part of the country, the great thing about this place is that is not comercial (yet) so you can feel Costa Rica at 100% and all the peace that you want you can have it here. The beach is fabolus and the food is good, the people is nice and you can feel safe in here.

I defenetly recomend Tiskita Lodge.

Hope this can help.

anything else you need to know I'll bee happy to help you!!!

3. Re: Tiskita Jungle Lodge

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:19 pm, September 12, 2009
Still have questions?
Post your own question so other travelers can help.
Ask a question