We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
Book On TripAdvisor Bonus Book your hotel on TripAdvisor — then save 20% on things to do for your trip. Use code BOOKTOSAVE.

Has Anyone stayed in Casa Cabuya recently?

Which Montezuma hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Vancouver, BC
Level Contributor
552 posts
7 reviews
Has Anyone stayed in Casa Cabuya recently?

This is a repost from the Cabuya forum...

Just wondering if there are any recent visits or comments about Casa Cabuya? It's on flipkey and I understand the owner to be Sal who also owns Hotel Los Volcanes in Ajaluela.

Any comments welcome!

thanks,

lwbc

Costa Rica
Level Contributor
25,656 posts
26 reviews
1. Re: Has Anyone stayed in Casa Cabuya recently?

I am familiar with Hotel Los Volcanes in Alajuela which is a great place and very well done.

There are a few reviews of Casa Cabuya that are very good. Was there some reason you wanted more information? The last review was in February.

Vancouver, BC
Level Contributor
552 posts
7 reviews
2. Re: Has Anyone stayed in Casa Cabuya recently?

Thanks Hattie,

No particular reason...just wanted to get an idea if anyone else had stayed there recently...just askin'!!

Thanks,

lwbc

Costa Rica
Level Contributor
25,656 posts
26 reviews
3. Re: Has Anyone stayed in Casa Cabuya recently?

OK, I got it. Looks like you aren't going to get a response - but who knows?

Kemptville
Level Contributor
51 posts
24 reviews
4. Re: Has Anyone stayed in Casa Cabuya recently?

Hi, I have stayed there, what do you want to know?

Vancouver, BC
Level Contributor
552 posts
7 reviews
5. Re: Has Anyone stayed in Casa Cabuya recently?

Hey Kemptvillegal,

I have already messaged you and you sent me back a great detailed review...many thanks!

I was just wondering since there were only a few reviews on flipkey that there might be some others out there that have stayed here. We've booked and I always look for any reviews or comments I can find!

thanks,

lwbc

6. Re: Has Anyone stayed in Casa Cabuya recently?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:41 pm, June 22, 2013