We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel in the middle of the town

Which Montezuma hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Vienna, Austria
Level Contributor
100 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel in the middle of the town

Hi

Looking for a hotel in the middle of the town Montezuma. It has to be clean! I also would prefer if its close to Playa des Los Artiste Restaurant. Are there any nightlife in Montezuma and if so could you recommend a nice (romantic) bar?

Thank you so much for your help

San Jose, Costa Rica
Level Contributor
45,163 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel in the middle of the town

Sano Banano hotel and restaurant...

roadadvisor

Montezuma, Costa...
Level Contributor
538 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel in the middle of the town

It depends on your budget, but here's a few options.

Also Playa de Los Artiste is NOT in the middle of town - it is a 5-10 minute walk outside of town.

If you really want the middle of town (which can be very noisy at night:)

Sano Banano - higher end, more expensive

Mar y Cielo - nice rooms, around $35, no website, but I can get phone#

Aurora - I think around $40/double

Just outside of town near to the restaurant :

Los Mangos

Amor de Mar

Just outside of town on the other side

Luna Llena

Nightlife - there is really only Chico's Bar, it's quite nice during the day - there are tables out on the back lawn with a sea view, but I would never call it romantic - it can get a bit crazy at night. The only places I really would describe as romatic are the Playa de Los Artiste which you already know about and Ylang Ylang (10 minute walk down the beach from town). Another recommendation for a special romantic meal/evening is the Anamaya resort - it is definitely a taxi ride, it's way up the hill, but has the best view around and a lovely setting for it's bar/restaurant

I hope this helps - let me know if you have more questions or want more details on anything

There quite a few more too

Vienna, Austria
Level Contributor
100 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel in the middle of the town

Wow thank you so much thats was very helpful.

We (3 person) dont mind if its noisy because we gonna stay in Santa Theresa rest of the time so a little more noicy could be a nice change for a night or two, but it has to be clean and safe, near restaurants and don´t cost more than 80-100 dollar/night.

Again thank you very much for your help.

4. Re: Hotel in the middle of the town

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, May 11, 2011