We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Booking guided tour Monteverde Cloud Forest Reserve

Surrey
4 posts
Save Topic
Booking guided tour Monteverde Cloud Forest Reserve

Does anyone know the reserve website to make a booking for a guided walk? I know there is one as came across it a few weeks ago, but now unable to find.

NY
Level Contributor
18 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Booking guided tour Monteverde Cloud Forest Reserve

I have sen a website

vacationcity.com

Hope it is helpful.

Meena

Toronto
Level Contributor
17 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Booking guided tour Monteverde Cloud Forest Reserve

I used the website anywherecostarica.com we did a guided tour of Monteverde & Santa Elena. If you are going to do only one tour I would recommend Santa Elena Cloud Forest because it is lusher than Monteverde, as a result of the rain. We got a guide named Orlando for Santa Elena and he was fantastic and really took the time to show us around and talk about the plants ect. If you do 1 guided tour you probably do not have to do the other (the tour in Monteverde & Santa Elena are very similar). You can just show up at 7am to the cloudforest and buy your ticket to get in. The Santa Elena cloudforest is not as busy as the Monteverde Cloudforest.

3. Re: Booking guided tour Monteverde Cloud Forest Reserve

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:19 am, September 17, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Monteverde Cloud...